Rescue Diver Course
About the Rescue Diver Course
Rescue Diver Course is a two to three-day diving program that arms you with ample knowledge and skills that you need when dealing with an underwater emergency. This course is more physically challenging compared to other programs you have taken so far but it can be twice as fulfilling.
The instructor begins this performance-based training by bringing participants to open water where they can practice essential skills such as self-rescuing skills, search patterns, and in-water rescue breathing. Your knowledge and skills will be put to the test in rescue scenarios. You will face two simulated dive emergencies where you can apply the theories you learned and skills you mastered to ensure safety and survival of everyone.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 2-3 days (any 2-3 dates you select during a 6-month period)
- Session duration: 2-3 hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +12 years old
- Good health condition
- Good swimming skills
- Proof of Advanced Open Water Course
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule.You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
- The E-learning course is included in the price of this course. Once you pay for this course you'll get a link to start your e-learning course.
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will meet with your instructor and start diving.
- Fill out the forms and fit your equipment. (first 30 mins after you arrive)
- Take a short eLearning Quick Review to confirm your understanding of safety-related material from the course. Then, you'll complete the in-water training portion of the course.
- Complete 10 rescue exercises in open water, either with or without initial skills practice in confined water.
- Participate in two Rescue Diver Scenarios in open water.
What you'll get?
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Learn to prevent accidents before and after it happens
- Learn and practice self-rescue skills
- Learn and practice buddy-rescue skills
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- Student should start and finish the e-learning before the dives.
- Usually takes 2 or 3 days to finish the course, but it also depends on your performance. We want to be sure that our students feel confident enough under the water.
- It doesn't have to be 3 consecutive days. We would be happy to arrange it according to your schedule. Each day will take 2 or 3 hours.
- The package includes 3 practical classes, diving equipment, and license fee.
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 2-3 days (2-3 sessions)
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Enriched Air Certification Course