Basic Scuba Diving Course
About Basic Scuba Diving Course
This two-day course is a subset of the Open Water Diver program. This is best-suited for people who are intent on learning how to dive but do not have enough time to take up a full open water course.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 2 days (any 2 dates you select during a 6-month period)
- Session duration: 2-3hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +10 years old
- Good health condition
- Good swimming skills
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule. You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
- The E-learning course is included in the price of this course. Once you pay for this course you'll get a link to start your e-learning course.
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will meet with your instructor and start diving.
- Fill out the forms and fit your equipment. (first 30min after you arrive)
- 4 confined water dives in one session
- 2 open water dives in one session
What you'll get?
- You will be qualified to dive to a depth of 12m with a dive buddy
- 10 – 11 years old to a depth of 12m with a parent, guardian or PADI Pro
- 12 – 14 years of age to a depth of 12m with a parent or guardian
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- It doesn't have to be 2 consecutive days. We would be happy to arrange it according to your schedule. Each day will take 2 or 3 hours.
- The package includes 3 practical classes, diving equipment, and license fee.
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 2 days (2 sessions)
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Rescue Diver Course