Deep Dive Certification Course
About the Deep Dive Course
Enthusiastic divers often find themselves curious about the mysteries of the deeper depths. Many divers are astonished by wrecks that go below 18 meters/60 feet. There are many interesting marine creatures seen at deeper parts of the ocean that are not normally found in shallower areas.
During your one-day course, you will learn how to manage your gas supply, buddy contact procedures, and buoyancy control.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 1 day
- Session duration: 2-3hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- Age +15 years old
- Adventure Diver rating or higher
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule.You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
- The E-learning course is included in the price of this course. Once you pay for this course you'll get a link to start your e-learning course.
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will meet with your instructor and start diving.
- Fill out the forms and fit your equipment. (first 30 mins after you arrive)
- Go on four adventure dives
What you'll get?
- Learn about specialized deep diving equipment; deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures, and buoyancy control; and managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
- Each dive gets deeper. Dive up to 40 meters (130 feet) with your instructor
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 1 day
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Rescue Diver Course