Scuba Diving Refresher Course
About the Scuba Refresher Course
The Refresher Course allows you to freshen up your scuba knowledge and skills. It’s a good way to revitalize your love for diving and make you feel comfortable underwater again. This one-day course involves dive theory followed by water session. It will take between two to three hours. It will give you an opportunity to practice skills such as mask clearing, out of air procedures and more. It’s a good way to prepare you for the next course.
- Operations: daily
- Course duration: 1 day
- Session duration: 2-3hrs
- Starting times: 9:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm
- At least entry-level scuba diving certification
How to start? (E-learning)
Go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule.You have access to interactive presentations that include videos, audios, graphics, and other reading materials. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review or correct anything you might miss.
How to start the E-learning course?
- The E-learning course is included in the price of this course. Once you pay for this course you'll get a link to start your e-learning course.
Theory done? Let's go Diving!
Congratulations, you did it! Now you will meet with your instructor and start diving.
- Get involved in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your comprehension of important dive safety theories, dive planning essentials, and problem management
What you'll get?
- Review, reinforce and upgrade participants' existing knowledge and skills
- You will receive a replacement certification card with a Scuba Refresher date on it
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Things you must know
- We strongly recommend purchasing e-book as it is more convenient and time-saving.
- You can do an online request for the e-learning on our website by clicking here.
- Payment can be done by clicking on Book Now on this page or we can send you a payment link. A third option will be a wire transfer.
- You can always contact us if you need any help.
Duration: 1 day
Starting times: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Session Duration: 2 or 3 hours
------- Add-ons -------
E-Learning course: 370AED
Important: You must pass the e-learning course before the end of the course
You might also be interested in
Open Water Diving Course
Advanced Open Water Course
Rescue Diver Course