There is a sense of adventure and discovery that comes with exploring the deeper parts of the sea. It is home to a wide variety of creatures that you might not often see near the surface. Seeing these creatures in their natural habitat is a truly unique experience.
What is deep diving?
Deep diving is descending more than 18 meters (60 feet). In recreational diving, the maximum depth that you can explore is 40 meters (130 feet). In technical diving, divers are trained to go more than 60 meters (200 feet).
Exploring the deep sea is a challenging but rewarding underwater experience. However, it requires specialized equipment and training to promote safety. Our Deep Dive Specialty Course is what you need to confidently explore the deep sea. Check out our website to see our scuba diving Dubai prices.
How much does it cost to deep dive in Dubai?
Nemo Diving Center offers a PADI Deep Dive course to enthusiastic divers who want to satisfy their curiosity about the deeper waters – beyond 18 meters (60 feet). This two to three-day course starts at 1,500 AED which includes the equipment that you’ll need. To save time, you can complete the elearning section of the course at the comfort of your own home which costs 370.00 AED.
The PADI Deep Dive course may consist of three to four dives. During the program, you’ll learn how to use specialized deep diving equipment and conduct deep dive planning. This course enables you to fine-tune your buoyancy control at depth and establish buddy contact procedures for safe underwater exploration.
Your instructor will teach you how to efficiently manage your gas supply so you can maximize your bottom time. In addition, you will also learn how to recognize signs of gas narcosis and how to deal with it in case it happens. The course also includes other safety precautions. Visit our website to know more about our scuba diving packages Dubai. We also offer dive trips in Fujairah, Musandam, and other trips outside the UAE such as dive trips in the Maldives and Egypt.
Why is it worth exploring the deeper depths?
Here are some reasons why exploring deeper waters is exciting and rewarding.
- The deep sea is full of mysteries and exploring the depths can help you develop a greater appreciation for the natural world.
- Exploring deep waters gives you an opportunity to come across unique and incredible marine creatures such as colorful reef fish, stingrays, manta rays, moray eels, cuttlefish, squid, octopus, barracuda, groupers, sharks, and more.
- Descending in the deep sea requires both physical and mental fitness. It can be a great way to test your limits and achieve your goals.
- Deep diving can be a very exhilarating experience. The feeling of weightlessness and the sense of adventure are unmatched by any other activity.
- Many incredible wrecks in Dubai are scattered across the ocean floor. As a deep diver, you can explore these wrecks up close. Completing this course will enable you to include wreck diving Dubai in your itinerary.
Deep diving is a fun, exciting, challenging, and rewarding activity that requires proper training and equipment. If you are interested in deep diving, our Deep Dive Specialty Course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to qualify you to descend up to 40 meters (130 feet). Learn more about our scuba diving Dubai deals to maximize your vacation.