Have you heard of the world’s deepest swimming pool located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates? If you’re curious to know more then you’ve come to the right page. Deep Dive Dubai is a fascinating facility worth visiting when you want to feel the exhilaration of deep sea diving Dubai.
Why explore Deep Dive Dubai?
- Plunge in the deepest pool – Deep Dive Dubai is the deepest swimming pool in the world and there’s nothing else quite like it. This is the only diving facility that will enable you to dive up to 60m with proper certification. The water in this facility is equivalent to six Olympic-sized swimming pools. Fascinating, isn’t it?
- Explore a unique ‘sunken city’ – This record-breaking underwater attraction is designed like a mysterious and abandoned sunken city with furnished city apartments and sunken cars. Lighting and sound systems placed inside the pool help create a very unique atmosphere.
- Learn to dive or snorkel – If you’re a beginner, you can go to Deep Dive Dubai to learn how to dive or snorkel. The great thing about this facility is that it caters to all levels of experience including newbies. So, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned diver, there’s something for you at Deep Dive Dubai.
- Sharpen your skills – If you’re an advanced diver, you can enhance your knowledge and sharpen your underwater skills by taking the Deep Dive Specialty Course in Deep Dive Dubai. Learn how to efficiently manage your gas supply so you can maximize your underwater time. You will also learn about the signs of narcosis and how to deal with it if it occurs. This specialty course also trains you to recognize and stay within your personal limits. After completing this course, you will be able to dive up to 40 meters.
- Dive in a safe and controlled environment – Nemo Diving Center has a team of experienced and qualified dive instructors who are ready to help you embark on an exciting deep diving in Dubai experience. The pool is equipped with state-of-the-art safety features including 56 cameras, large screens, and a 12-person hyperbaric facility, making it a safe and enjoyable place to dive or snorkel.
- Take fun photos and videos – Deep Dive Dubai is a visually stunning place where you can take great photos and videos. You can share your memories with your friends and family. Perhaps, you can inspire them to take their own plunge.
- Take time to relax and de-stress – The water is a great element that gives peace and serenity. So if you’re looking for a tranquil place to relax and de-stress, diving in the world’s deepest pool can help you set aside your worries. If you’re a beginner, just imagine feeling weightless in the water, listening to the sound of your breathing, and forgetting about your troubles.
Deep Dive Dubai is the world’s deepest swimming pool, and it’s a great place to explore stunning levels, learn new things, and relax in a peaceful environment. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned diver, you’ll find something to enjoy at Deep Dive Dubai. Suitable for all levels of diving, Deep Dive Dubai is worth adding to your UAE itinerary.